Large Pharmaceutical Distribution Centre
- Total of 3000 square metres of cold rooms at 15m high.
- Cold Rooms holding high value pharmaceutical goods .
- Extreme redundancy on all product holding rooms with a minimum of 2 systems where each system can handle the room alone.
- Remote monitoring of room temperatures at approximatelly 50 different points around the rooms.
- total cooling capacity installed of roughly 550 kW
- 2 x large cold room with airlocks cooled between 2°C and 8°C at all times.
- 1 x Gel pack blast freezer to freeze and precondition gel packs for transport of goods.
- All compressor plant located in a plant room with hot air being ducted out of building facade to keep building aesthetics good.
This project was commissioned between 2017 and 2018 in Centurion Gauteng in 2 Phases while keeping the business operational , demoishing old equipment to be replaced with new. Some of the old cold room plant was refurbished to "as new" and installed wherever possible to save money.