Vegetable chilling cold rooms
- Commissioned October 2016
- Full turnkey contract.
- Cooling of cruciferous vegetables directly off the land down to 2°C.
- one complete R507 Freon simplex refrigeration system with extra large evaporator to ensure humidity is kept high.
- Insulated panel structure from 100mm polystyrene and chromodek clad panels.
- Remote control board at room entrance.
- Phase voltage monitoring to prevent motor loss during faulty power supply.
- Lighting and all electrics included.
This blast chilling cold room arrests the decaying process of the vegetable very quickly to ensure that the freshness is maintained untill the product reaches the market.